Maintenance Team leader (Electrical), Accrington, £43900 + Production bonus up to 3k per annum.
Mon-Friday days only
Package includes company pension contribution of 15%, generous holiday, fantastic training.
About the company
If you are a maintenance team leader of electrical bias, looking to work for a stable manufacturing group at an established site, then this could be the perfect role for you.
ATA are supporting a large engineering group at one of their bespoke manufacturing sites in the Accrington area. The company employ over 2000 staff across the country with a resounding 15% of those employed being with the company for over 25 years, showing the company's strong ability to retain their staff. The group are leaders within their market and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of the British construction market. With a turnover eclipsing £350 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022. This growth will include £12million worth of site investment which will allow for the installation of new production lines and let the company diversify into a new market.
About the role
As a maintenance team leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of an experienced electrical maintenance team.
- Using CMMS to plan in maintenance.
- Planning in site shutdown periods.
- Identifying improvements within the plant.
- Identifying training needs & developing engineers.
- Managing onsite contractors
- Working with the SHEQ to manage onsite health and safety
- Offering hands on support when required.
To be considered for this maintenance team leader role you should have the following:
- Experience within a similar field ideally from a manufacturing or automated background.
- Strong electrical fault-finding ability
- Be comfortable working on 3 phase (415v) equipment.
- Apprentice trained to level 3 or above.
- Due to the nature of the role, you must be happy working within an industrial environment.
- Siemens S7 experience would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for any maintenance team leader that is looking to work within a stable environment, for a company that will keep on growing alongside a busy construction market. This is also a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to acquire a new range of skills with a put together training package that will help them flourish on site. You will be joining a company that has seen an impressive increase in their profit over the last 5 years which has allowed them to acquire some of their competition and build new sites.
If you think you are the right maintenance supervisor for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on (phone number removed) or email your CV too
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation