Team Leader (Goods in Transit Claims) Cardiff or UK remote
- up to £25k per annum plus an excellent benefits package and offering the opportunity to progress and help and support towards Industry qualifications, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare, Pension, Employee wellbeing assistance and Life Assurance. 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
A global Loss Adjusting organisation who are truly passionate and understanding by offering a flexible working model and by fully embracing and supporting individuals to grow and develop, are now seeking an experienced Senior Claims Handler to join the small established marine claims handling team. As a Team Leader you will lead and manage the team ensuring the ongoing quality of the work produced as well as ensuring delivery levels are continually met. You will assist with the investigation and settlement of goods in transit claims.The role:
- Manage and lead a small team of marine claims handlers
- Assist the team in handling claims for goods being shipped worldwide via road, sea & air and for warehouse contents.
- Motivate and supervise staff as well as help with development
- Lead your team to achieve a first-class customer services for all clients, customers, policyholders, brokers and other teams within the business
- Manage your own caseload of claims
- Take responsibility for understanding internal audits to include telephone and file reviews highlighting trends, training and development needs
- Ready to take the next step in your career to manage a small team
- Experience in goods in transit claims
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to use various Systems
- The ability to coach, train and motivate a team
- Desirable - bi-lingual/multilingual skills