Team Leader- Bournemouth & Southampton
The Team Leader role is being introduced to provide a better claimant experience, to provide support to the service delivery manager and enhance performance at each AC by:
- Day to Day management of the Assessment centre
- Ensuring that claimants are kept informed always & have a positive experience.
- Proactive session management is being followed to ensure the centre is productive and all HP's are fully utilised in line with their experience.
- Monitoring of the arrivals board/MI to ensure that all empty slots that can be filled are filled.
- Better decision making around retractions/cancelations
- Onboarding and training of site coordinators within the region
- Introducing governance around compliance, ensuring that site coordinators are complaint with current guidance
- Implementation of any agreed changes to process and/or procedures and that they are being followed and understood by site coordinators
- Acting as initial contact for any escalations at AC level, whether that be via a claimant or HP
If you feel the Team Leader position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Everpool Recruitment by email or call . Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours
- Office Based
- Travel to both Asssesment Centres