Demonstrable experience in several of the following activities
- Significant consulting experience (10 years+) of implementing integrated Finance Reporting solutions and Data related platform solutions across multiple cloud-platforms e.g., accounting and actuarial processes to enable performance improvement, reporting, modelling and business partnering
- A strong understanding of common data challenges within the insurance and wealth management industry. In particular on reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- , as well as the best practice design and configuration solutions available within large scale finance data platforms and business transformation programmes
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing data migration, master data management, data warehousing and reporting solutions
- Ideally have full lifecycle experience within a minimum of 3 large finance transformation programmes, at least one of which will include a cloud architect or infrastructure leadership role
- Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation/ benefits case
- Cloud technology, infrastructure setup or data engineering
- Assist with business development
- Bid management and mobilisation (pre-sales)
- Client stakeholder management at senior/executive level
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Solution blueprinting, including the presentation and articulation of this to business and technical client stakeholders
- Development of phased programme delivery roadmaps
- Enterprise structures design and implementation
- Integration and data migration
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- (Hands on / Demonstrable experience) Ability to lead / coach and work with a team in the design of a solution
Desirable skills / Qualifications
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, potentially across multiple assignments
- Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong workshop/ meeting facilitation skills
- Specialism or certification within AWS and/ or Microsoft Azure cloud technology
- Experience of working with other emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in Devops and Automation of Infrastructure and Code deployments
- Exposure to Actuarial systems, ERP, EPM
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyThe Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.