Are you looking for a new role within Flu Vaccinations in the Manchester area?
Direct Healthcare specialise in recruiting for Registered Nurse jobs across the UK. Our expert team is composed of professionals with a medical or healthcare background, and we're here to help find the best opportunity for you.
We have access to the most sought after shifts, at competitive rates of pay. This RGN role will pay £28-£35 an hour.
In this vaccination nurse job, you'll receive excellent benefits including:
* High pay rates
* Access to free mandatory training
* Quick and Easy Registration
* Support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
As a Vaccinator you will:
* Administration of the vaccine
* Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
* Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate, and personable manner
* Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments
* Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions
* Ensuring safe and effective vaccination delivery
* Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
* Previous experience in delivering vaccinations and anaphylaxis
Please note at Direct Healthcare, we require all healthcare staff to have a minimum of 12 months NHS healthcare experience. If you would like further information, you can contact us and talk to a member of the Direct Healthcare team. We're on hand 7 days a week to help you find your next agency job