Are you looking for a flexible, exciting job that allows you to choose your days and hours around your commitments and makes a difference to children's lives?
Staffroom Education are looking for candidates who would like to work as Teaching Assistants in a school in Newport. We have both day-to-day and full-time roles on offer, meaning that you can work as often as suits you!
* Some recent experience working with children, for example volunteering, coaching, mentoring, tutoring, working in a school, or something similar
* We also welcome applicants with childcare/education specific qualifications that have experience of working with children
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
* Supporting the class teacher
* Helping the children with individual and group activities
* Supporting the development of the children's basic literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills
* Helping the children with their reading
* Providing feedback to the teacher on the pupils' progress
* Helping to prepare and tidy the classroom
* Helping with administrative tasks
What are the perks of working with us?
* Earn £65 - £70 per day
* Weekly pay
* Choose which days and hours you want to work
* Great classroom experience with no teaching qualifications necessary
* Access to free training
If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply today