Python Developer x 3 - Banking - Central London office - £700-800 negotiable for the right experience and its inside IR35 - hybrid or fully rmeote working set up.
This role is for 3 Python Developers to work closely with individuals working on the trading desk and in Market Risk and Finance to build and support risk and PnL functionality for the Complex products the team supports. Requirements:
- Python Devs who are tech experts with a strong financial understanding so they can effectively talk to traders, quants and other stakeholders
- Ideally they will be from Front Office or back office and with significant exposure to a banking ideally trading desk and ideally from FX and trading although open to consider those from a commodities background as these skills are transferable
- They need to be great communicators, with can-do attitudes who are happy to get their hands dirty and work on any kind of front office driven development
- They need to be genuinely flexible in their nature and no job be too small or good for them to do
- Exotics experience would be a huge bonus
- Experienced Python Developer
- Exposure to Design Methodologies specifically Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience of Interest Rate or FX businesses covering products, risk, hedging etc.
- Strong communicator - will need to work extensively with technology teams globally
- Proven experience in defining and delivering software solutions
- Ability to manage and own self-contained projects
- Enthusiasm to continually learn as the business evolves
If you have the skills please send you CV for review ASAP.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.