The Business & Opportunity:
A new opportunity has been created to join this entrepreneurial family run business operating within the health and beauty uniform industry. Traditionally a manufacturer of uniforms and associated products, they have also vastly grown their business via e-commerce. They have an excellent mix of a well-established and loyal client base, together with having recently won large contracts in new sectors across healthcare, beauty salons, care homes and colleges.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take responsibility for a wide range of tasks, from invoice posting, helping with management accounts and producing meaningful analysis. Specifically, this will include:
* Management Accounts to draft with accompanying analysis.
* Production of weekly and monthly reports within Excel.
* Post and checking of purchase invoices.
* Checking supplier statements.
* Allocating payments and suggesting payment runs.
* Answer accounts queries.
* Input expenses.
* Reconciliation of credit cards.
* Reconciliation of control accounts.
* Preparation of VAT returns.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
* Likely to have worked within an SME, with experience in a varied accounts capacity.
* Open to either part-qualified AAT, ACCA, CIMA or those who haven't chosen the exam route.
* Competent user of Excel and other MS office products.
* Will suit someone with commercial acumen with energy and a pro-active, hands-on mindset keen to add value in a growing business.
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary in the region of 20-25k (dependent on experience).
* Flexitime options and occasional working from home.
* 24 days holiday.
* Free onsite parking at their North Leeds premises (c1 mile north of Leeds City Centre), also on bus routes.
* Open to study support after a qualifying period.
* The opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic setting for a growing entrepreneurial business.
* Easily accessible from all parts of West Yorkshire including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate & Wakefield.
* Interviews are to be conducted imminently, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience. N.B. Lyons Recruitment have been retained on an exclusive basis, hence any direct or other agency applications with be disregarded