Adult Services - Deputy Manager
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Salary: £25,500 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week plus on call with occasional evenings and weekends
£500 WELCOME BONUS FOR NEW JOINERS (PAYABLE AFTER 3 MONTHS)
We invite you to take the opportunity to work with a highly regarded regional autism charity. We are a friendly, supportive and professional team, who work hard to excel at a mission of "Working together to put the needs of autistic people at the centre of everything we do".
In this role you will work alongside the Registered Manager as part of the management team ensuring cross-working with other services to foster best practice, consistency and a focus on evidence-based planning and outcomes.
Your main duties will include:
* Using your leadership ability and understanding of how to deliver an effective, integrated and quality service to support staff and empower the people we support.
* Ensuring that high quality standards are maintained.
* Promoting a continuous improvement and reflective practice culture with an emphasis on communication and teamwork.
* Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care, or working towards (essential)
* Supervisory experience (essential)
* A good understanding of rota management and budgetary control (desirable)
It is essential that the successful applicant has held a current driving license for a minimum of 1 year.
Working for us gives you access to a range of perks and benefits:
* Fully paid induction programme
* Learning & Development programmes, with nationally recognised qualifications;
* Job-related qualifications obtained during employment paid for
* Free parking at most sites
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
* Additional holiday based on length of service
* Flexible working hours (where possible) for study and time off given for job-related exams