Head of DT/Art - Secondary School, Barnet - September 2022
Are you an experienced DT/Art Teacher looking for your first HOD role? OR are you a current Head of DT/Art looking for a new school and challenge?
If so, this fantastic opportunity in a thriving successful Secondary School could be ideal for your next career step! Located in North London, this school is primarily known for having a creative ethos and high expectations.
This Head of Department position needs a driven, focused, and proven DT/Art specialist, who is keen to put their stamp on the department and lead from the front. Applications are welcome from current HODs as well as those ready for the next step!
Please read on below to find out more details about this HOD Opportunity!
CANDIDATE - Head of DT/Art (Secondary)
* Experienced DT/Art Teacher (KS3 - 5)
* UK QTS is essential
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience - UK curriculum
* Applications welcome from current and aspiring Head of DT/Art
* Talented, creative, and inspiring character required!
* Proven record of Good & Outstanding practice
* Strong leadership skills - with experience in middle management
* Excellent subject knowledge - DT/Art Specialist
ROLE - Head of DT/Art (Secondary)
* Head of Department - Secondary DT/Art
* September start
* Part of a growing DT/Art Department
SCHOOL - All-Through School
• Mixed All Through School
• Modern and a wide variety of facilities
• Praised on high expectations and creativity
• North London
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV today or you can contact Aimee at Remedy Education to discuss this position