Family Law Legal Secretary in Birmingham
Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary law firm located in Birmingham. They are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their busy Family Law department.
As a Legal Secretary, you will:
* Provide support Solicitors within the Family team
* Prepare court bundles
* Transcribing audio files
* Manage Solicitor's diaries
* Arrange appointments and meetings
* Open, close and maintain department files
* Be the first point of contact for clients
* Produce legal documentation
* Ensure client confidentiality
As a Legal Secretary, you must have:
* Previous experience within a Legal Assistant/Secretary role
* Experience within family law
* Knowledge of legal aid
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent telephone manner
* An empathetic nature
* A proactive approach to work
* A focus on client care
About your job search...
If you were searching for a Paralegal role in Birmingham but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment are still able to assist you with your search.
Many Paralegals seeking new opportunities are aware that although job titles can differ between firms, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Paralegal job in Birmingham we may also be recruiting for a Legal Assistant in Birmingham as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Paralegals in Birmingham. If you possess this specialism skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing legal and accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience as a Secretary and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today