Team Member/Cookie Decorator - Millie's Cookies at Dalton Park Outlet Shopping Centre.
Everyone regardless of age starts on £9.50 per hour
We are looking for Part Time Team Members to join our Millie's Cookies Dalton Park Outlet Shopping Centre.
As a Team Member you will work a variety of shifts between 9am - 8pm mainly on weekends.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we're one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Millie's Cookies: Since we first opened in 1985, our ovens have been baking fresh cookies all day every day. We are now an established brand nationwide and in each of our kitchens you'll find a wide range of cookie treats, all made with Millie's know-how by our friendly team.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
* Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
* Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
* Decorating our cookies as per customer request/brand standards
* Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
* Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
* Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
* County Mall Discount Card,
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more ? Apply today!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age