Job title: Quality Assurance/ Compliance officer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: TBC
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £350-£500 per day (Dependant on experience)
Location: Risley, Warrington
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* 2 Years Quality assurance experience
* Ability to speak with stakeholders and build effective relationships
* HNC Qualification minimum
* Manage the Quality Manual with responsibility for accuracy and relevance of content;
* Manage the quality control procedure;
* Lead the full implementation and further development of management systems for quality control and assurance;
* Review and implement effective change controls across the organisation, ensuring compliance with the necessary regulations and operational standards;
* Conduct quality audits and report results to internal stakeholders;
* Drive a proactive culture of effective quality awareness and management.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants