Payroller, Stafford, Full Time, Temporary, £13 - £15 Per Hour Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent and are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure accurate and timely payments, delivering all contractual and statutory entitlements
- Monitor pay authorisation requirements to ensure they are met and adhered to.
- Maintain a working knowledge of standard payroll procedures and reporting
- Maintain a working knowledge of PAYE including all RTI requirements - FPS/EPS/EYU
- Maintain a working knowledge of SMP/SSP/SPP
- Utilise payroll and time and attendance reports to produce accurate payments.
- Respond in an accurate and timely manner to internal and external payroll queries i.e. employees, HR colleagues, HMRC etc.
- Maintain accurate practices, records and filing system for audit purposes.
- The commitment to work flexibly as and when the need arises.
* Experience in an end to end payroll processing role* Ideally experience using iTrent software, although not essential* You will have experience of working with high volumes and tight deadlines, with personal accountability to organise and prioritise your own workload, whilst demonstrating careful attention to detail and adhering to all mandatory audit requirements.* You will have the ability to work within an established team and manage the entire end to end payroll process, whilst having the ability to deliver continuous improvement - challenging the status quo, problem solving and actively looking to develop more efficient practices.What you'll get in return
* Temp ongoing contract* You will get a fantastic role in a great team* £13 £15 Per Hour* On site parking* Flexi workingWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.