NCJ92 - Orthopaedic Team Leader
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £40,000 per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Welcome Bonus
A leading private hospital in the Bradford area is looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Orthopaedic Team Leader to strengthen their team of orthopaedic scrub professionals.
About the Orthopaedic Team Leader role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 per annum, plus a welcome bonus of £3,600
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• 1 in 4 weekends
• Day Shifts
• Enhancements where applicable
• Pension Scheme, private healthcare and life assurance
• An exciting employee discount programme
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
What we're looking for in a Orthopaedic Team Leader:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Previous orthopaedic scrub experience, including leadership experience
• Be able to cover an on-call expectation
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances