TRAINEE LEGAL ASSISTANTSALARY: £18,000 PER ANNUMLOCATION: KINGS HEATH, BIRMINGHAM
Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are currently recruiting a Trainee Legal Assistant to provide administrative support to our busy Conveyancing team. The successful Trainee Legal Assistant will be based out of our Kings Heath Office and will be working from 9-5 Monday to Friday there couldn't be a better time to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career working in one of the top 30 solicitors in the country. We are offering the successful Trainee Legal Assistant:
Roles and Responsibilities of the Trainee Legal Assistant will be:
- Joining salary of £18,000 per annum reviewed annually
- Free HealthSheild cover after 3 months
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Assist with the filing and archiving of documentation supporting the Conveyancing team and Fee Earners.
- Complete administrative tasks including start up letters, engagement letters, client feedback, document filing.
- Data entry
- Contacting clients and potential clients for paperwork.
- Answering the phones, taking messages, transferring clients, assisting with any queries.
- Assist with the set-up and closure of new client files.
- Assist with other administrative as necessary.
- Experience in an administrative role or office junior role is beneficial but not required.
Skills / Abilities:
- Good level of communication.
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft office and email competently.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform wide range of administrative tasks.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.