£11.24 per hour | 42 Hours | Day Shifts
A large care home in Stockport is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Care Assistant to join their care team on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Senior Care Assistant role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week
• A competitive hourly pay of £11.24
• Day Shifts
As part of the role, you will participate in the formulation of individual care plans for each resident to ensure that this information is person centred and updated on a regular basis.
What we're looking for in a Senior Care Assistant:
• A qualified Care Assistant with relevant qualifications
• Previous care experience in a UK care home, ideally at a senior level
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation