£12.34 per hour | 42 Hours | Night Shifts | 'Good' CQC Rating
A modern, purpose built residential and dementia care home in the Rothley area is looking to recruit a Care Manager to support the care team on nights.
About the Night Care Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract working 42 hours on night shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £12.34
• A fantastic opportunity to work in luxury, CQC compliant home
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Care Manager you will coordinate, manage and monitor aspects of planning and delivery of resident care. You will also help to lead and develop the care team, working to deliver the best possible standards of care and living to residents.
What we're looking for in a Night Care Manager:
• A qualified Care Assistant with relevant qualifications - NVQ/SVQ Level 2/NVQ/SVQ Level 3
• Previous care experience in a UK care home, ideally at a senior level
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation