Primary Teacher required in Wakefield.
Maze Recruitment Group is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher for a well performing primary partnership school in Wakefield to cover a Maternity.
The role is temporary on a full-time basis and will be from September 2022 until the end of the academic year. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering engaging lessons across a broad range of primary subjects. The school is situated in an accessible part of Leeds. There is a wealth of shops and local amenities a stone's throw away from the school itself and both the staff and pupils are very welcoming and make this school a pleasure to work in.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
* An ideal candidate will have:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification
* Experience working in Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2
* A friendly, creative approach to teaching
* Good behaviour management skills
* An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
* A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mould eager, young minds.
Working with Maze Recruitment Group you will have access to a range of benefits including:
* A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
* Fair pay for your hard work.
* Access to supplementary bonus.
* Access to personalised services and resources, such as coaching, strengthening personal resilience training etc.
Maze Recruitment Group is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Maze Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days