Occupational Health Advisor - Team Leader (4 days a week)HullUp to £40,000 pro rataThe Company:Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities, and the emergency services. Our client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.The Role:
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join our client's Occupational Health Team and lead a team.
Key Skills/Requirements for Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader:
- This is a part-time role working 32 Hours a week Monday to Thursday and managing 2 clinicians who are based at other sites. The role will be based at Brough, near Hull.
- You will provide leadership and support to your team and assisting the Clinical Operations Manager. You will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments and undertake case management.
- You will also provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
- You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN and have a diploma or degree in Occupational Health. You will also have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance & have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- There is a pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Occupational Health Advisor, NMC, OH qualification, case management