The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a global supplier and designer of luxury packaging within the food gifting space.
If you are an experienced Account Manager with previous FMCG experience then this could be a great opportunity for you to get involved with a creative, innovative, award winning Company to deal with some of the United States leading retailers and food manufacturers.
Duties will include: -
* Working with our International Business Development Manager and our Directors on developing new business
* Building and developing relationships with key accounts
* Identifying opportunities, then pitching for and winning new business with existing and new customers, including many of the US major mass market retailers
* Contributing and overseeing relevant New Product Development to do so, including briefing the art team and managing customer design feedback
* Managing all commercials for each project, remaining competitive whilst ensuring profitability and margins are maintained
* Coordinating all customer requirements and ensure all deadlines are met, from point of order through to delivery, working together with a project manager
* Liaise with internal stakeholders including warehouse, logistics, marketing & finance teams, and submitting required information to progress projects
* Managing external suppliers during the course of projects
A background in FMCG is essential for this role and you will also require :-
A proven back ground working with retailers to grow and develop business
A great communication style with the ability to engage with customers
Strong commercial outlook
Great negotiation skills
A creative flair would be beneficial with a passion for design
This is a full time, office based role and due to location a driving licence and car is essential.
Working hours are 09am to 5pm Monday to Friday although some flexibility may be required.
Generous starting salary dependent on experience