Up to £75,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
Responsible for overseeing the effective operation of our risk management frameworks in relation to Information Security, Operational Resilience & Business Continuity. The role involves co-ordination of activities across the Group, undertaking themed reviews and providing MI and reports to stakeholders.
* Undertake risk-based reviews across the Group to identify and assess IS & BCP key risk and evaluate control performance.
* Act as SME on projects as directed by Head of Department.
* Oversee the delivery of the Group Operational Resilience framework to define, implement and embed the operational resilience framework across the Group.
* Work with key business partners to identify important business processes, propose impact tolerances and associated scenario testing plans.
* Oversee the delivery of the Group Information Security framework to define, implement and embed the framework across the Group.
* Co-ordinate the completion of BC activities across the Group including partnering with departments in building BC plans for their areas.
* Develop and manage BC test schedule with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
* Provide support when a disruption occurs & conduct after action reviews.
* Prepare information security and business continuity training materials including annual e-learning and ad hoc training on specific topics across all levels of management and colleagues.
* Prepare reports and associated MI for reporting to operational areas, the Group Risk Committee, relevant risk forums and external regulatory reporting as required.
* Undertake risk assessments for high risk third parties in accordance with the Supplier Management Policy considering IS & resilience frameworks where required.
* Contribute to the overall continuous improvement and development of the Group Risk Department.
* Knowledge of Information Security or Operational Resilience / BCP operational practices and processes in an operational environment
* Previous Risk Management experience within financial services
* Ability to assess risks that may arise and the impacts to the business and find solutions that will work with business stakeholders
* Ability to identify and assess the adequacy of controls frameworks and make appropriate control recommendations
* Excellent interpersonal, team-working and communication skills (both oral and written)
* Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate, including senior levels, and add value by working with them to enhance their business controls
* Team management / leader experience
* Effective problem-solving and influencing skills
* Ability to cope with pressure and responsibility
* Strong Microsoft office skills
Benefits that come with the company:
* 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down
* Private medical care insurance
* Ride to work scheme
* Free Gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts
* Health cash plan