Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Swindon, England
Day rate: £340/day, Inside IR 35
Domain*:Financial Risk Management
Must-Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
* Technical Business Analysis
* Requirement Gathering
* Ability to write user stories in JIRA , along with acceptance criterion
* Experience with making process flows in MS Visio or any such similar tool is preferable
* Conduct workshops for testing and development team to communicate them the requirements and clarify any doubts
* Experience with working in Agile/Waterfall methodology
* Ability to progress work with limited support however, successful candidate will be part of a broader Fraud and Mission team
* Ability to adapt positively to change and changing priorities
* Stakeholder Management
Nice to have skills:
* AML/CDD /EDD
* ID&V Business domain knowledge
* Fraud Prevention
Minimum years of experience: 3+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
* GAP Analysis
* Requirement Elicitition
Detailed Job Description:
* Ability to understand, elicit and document the business problem.
* Ability to create SMART functional nonfunctional requirements to drive a solution, testing, traceability and Business Readiness.
* Ability to create gap analysis and work with stakeholders to drive decisions.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website