My client who are based in York, are looking for a 3rd Line Engineer for a 3 month contract. The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and paying £350 P/D DOE
The client require the candidate to be on site 2-3 days a week in Manchester city centre.
Key experience for the 3rd Line Engineer
- Outside IR35
- Experienced Windows Server/3rd Line Engineer (Design, management and implementation)
- Active Directory
- Experience covering networks (Firewalls and Cisco switching)
- Experience supporting and migrating Windows Servers 2008 - Server 2019
- Messaging (Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016)
- Experience with Mobile systems (MDM Platforms)
- Virtualisation (Hyper V or VMWare)
- Experience with back ups and secure remote access
- Basic understanding of PCI-DSS/ISO frameworks
- Azure cloud experience is essential
- Any experience with Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft 365 would be desirable
This role could suit someone who sits at 3rd Line Engineer and has day to day duties responsible for windows server systems. This isn't a Desktop/2nd Line Position.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.