They are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to sit in an incredibly important position within the business, they want this person to be passionate about the goals and ambitions that the company has. You will report directly to the Senior Development Finance Manager and gain fantastic commercial exposure along with the opportunity to look for improvements across the business whilst adding commercial & technical value.
Some of the duties include:
- Prepare monthly capital reporting elements for management accounts, including new home profit analysis
- Update capital project cashflow forecasts and budgets, reporting any changes in project profitability and return metrics
- Prepare reports on the status and progress of development projects for senior management
- Prepare month-end journals and reconciliations for development companies including stock, capital projects, bank reconciliations, intercompany balances, accruals & prepayments
- Prepare central cost allocation calculations for capital projects
- Partner with sales and service charge teams to capture internal profit & set up of new property sales and rentals
- Monitor performance of new home sales/rental units, challenging performance as appropriate
- Work with the FP&A Manager to ensure marketing spend on new developments is appropriately budgeted and monitored
- Assist in reviewing and updating development appraisals
- Implement changes to accounting policies as advised by Group Finance Manager including updating any relevant models
- Build strong business relationships with the Finance and Development teams
- Actively contribute to ad hoc finance and business transformation projects
Salary: £50k + Bonus & Benfits
This role is for a Part Qualified/Finalist or Qualified Individual of ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent Candidate with relevant accountancy experience. Sector experience is not essential.