Fund Accountant£48,000-£60,000 + bonusLondon
A Fund Accountant is required within a leading Independent Global Investment Office, to manage the operations of the company's unique funds across Europe. The firm maintains multi-asset class clients, investing across a variety of funds, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
The Fund Accountant would be joining the growing team in the UK that are taking on more responsibilities to uphold the prestige of funds within this entrepreneurial team.Key responsibilities
- Maintain relationships and review and reconcile NAV reporting prepared by third party service providers in Europe
- Implement operational requirements for managing private funds within Luxembourg
- Developing the Luxembourg based fund business by supporting the project manager for strategic and tactical operations to drive the growth of the firm
- Contribute to billions worth of Private Equity and Hedge Fund operations, including launching new funds annually
- Review and analyse performance reporting and fund data to support clients and research teams
- Manage the investment communications between the Global company and third-party providers
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly qualified individual
- Strong academics, including a Maths A* A Level is desirable
- An Audit or Fund Accounting background with experience in Luxembourg private funds is also desirable
- Strong technical skills, including data analysis and Excel
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality whilst dealing with sensitive information
In order to secure an interview in this prestigious Global Investment Firm as a leading Fund Accountant, please apply asap.