Tilehurst, Reading£10.65 - £12.25 per hourLong termStarting September 2022Who are we?
Reed Education Reading are an established branch with more than 25 years education recruitment experience. Working with several local schools not only in Reading but across Berkshire, we are often inundated with job opportunities, either for temporary requirements or permanent positions.What can you expect?
What are we looking for?
- A dedicated and experienced single point of contact.
- Regular offers of work suited to your availability or a long term full time booking.
- Advice, support and guidance on a day-to-day basis with any of your questions or concerns.
- Competitive pay and benefits from a market leading recruitment agency.
- Ongoing training, online and in person.
What is the role?
- Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants and Learning Mentors.
- Someone who is resilient but calm in nature, friendly and fun.
- Experience, either personally or professionally, with special educational needs.
- Someone who is looking ideally for full time work, Monday - Friday.
- Mentoring specific, identified students.
- Supporting students to develop coping strategies, enhance their motivation and raise their aspirations.
- Managing individual behaviours and challenges in the classroom.
- Supporting individual students to engage fully.
- Providing informal support at break and lunchtime.
If these opportunities are of interest, please enquire or apply as soon as possible to arrange a registration.