Partner Financial are working with a high growth PE backed technology business. The group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides. This specific business unit has invested heavily in its product over the last few years and is now well positioned to become the market leader.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be joining one of their most fast-growing business units, providing robust and efficient analysis that will support the management function directly as well as with other business units to ensure they are well coordinated with the wider Group,Key responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Ensuring that the actual financial and operational results are provided to the management team on an accurate and timely basis
- Managing direct contracts business performance through deliverance of defined KPIs
- Providing ad-hoc financial and operational analysis proactively and reactively
- Working with the management and programme teams in order to ensure that the inventory, accruals and pre-payments relating to direct contracts are well understood and properly controlled
- Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge by building effective working relationships
- Supporting the management team with preparation of business cases for new and ongoing products
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- The ability to provide key business insight through exceptional analytical skills
- Proactive individual with the ability to effectively manage various projects while adhering to deadlines
- The ability to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence
- Experience of SAP, Tableau and Adaptive Insights systems an advantage
- A self-motivated individual, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed
Interested candidates should send their CV to Alba Amigo. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation, then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.