Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated SEND Teaching Assistants for an OFSTED rated 'Good' school. The role is to begin in September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support a child on a 1:1 basis in KS2 with challenging Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. The successful applicant must be confident with their behaviour management, numeracy and literacy skills and happy to liaise with the parents and SENDCO on a daily basis through report writing and meetings. This is a full-time role from Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications for this are not required but experience is ideal.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
* Able to deal with the child's anxiety and other emotional struggle
* Dedicated, experienced and passionate about SEND
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you