Signature has partnered with a Bristol based Marketing agency to recruit candidates in an Account Executive, Account Manager and Senior Account Manager positions to work on an account that caters to a high-profile client.
The team is fast growing and there are multiple opportunities for growth within this company. They are looking for candidates who have industry knowledge and can hit the ground running.
Below is a brief overview of the roles if you would like more information to get in contact today!Account Executive
- Up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Present group projects to clients
- Work on smaller company campaigns
- Oversee tasks and make sure projects are on track to time and budget.
Senior Account Manager
- Up to £34,000 depending on experience
- Manage a small team of executives
- Take the lead on large scale projects
- Ensure all team members are working and preforming to a high standard
- Communicate with liaise with Clients, ensuring all needs are met by the surrounding team
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Up to £42,000 depending on experience
- Take lead on all client interaction, delegating roles and communication levels.
- Work on and lead longer term campaigns
- Ensure that all targets are being hit for the client and the internal company
- Manage and oversee the larger team, supporting, assessing and problem solving where necessary
- Hybrid working, 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- City centre-based office
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension and health care plans
Should you be able to work these days and meet the requirements outlined, please get in contact with Lilly at Signature today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities