Technical Hard Services Manager - Hampshire
Package: Competitive D.O.E
Job Type: Permanent Full TimeDuties/Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Hard Services Manager to join our team working across Hampshire.
Working Monday - Friday 40 hors per week 08:00am - 17:00pm.
- To provide leadership, visibility and direction to service Teams whilst developing and co-ordinating the Client's M & E portfolio ensuring improved process delivers measurable and sustainable improvement.
- As part of the EMCOR UK Facilities Team, the Technical Services Manager has the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of effective engineering maintenance, project management, Capex, small works and the management of RSA utility across the UK business.
- Ensuring key performance targets are maintained and establishing a business relationship with both the client and EMCOR UK staff.
- Develop a high performing team that exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class customer focus, training and development. These duties are not solely restricted to the RSA contract and you may be asked to undertake similar duties in the local area.
- CAPEX - Future planning / Management of annual plan, all work involved in decision making / site meetings / management / procurement / liaising with consultants maintenance, projects, through effective communication.
- Bi-weekly utility invoice approvals / management of meter reading spreadsheet and all associated disputes involved with gas/water/electricity.
- Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance, remedial works, assets, projects and agree costs and time and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and regulatory authorities.
- Regular auditing of PPM's & SI to ensure that they meet the required maintenance in-line with SFG20 standard and completion paperwork regarding engineers' comments as set by EMCOR UK and RSA. Instigating corrective action as required.
- Deliver project management for engineering services to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations, seeking energy savings and optimisation where possible.
- To produce monthly and non-regular reports in a timely manner as required for M&E Services, projects, Capex, small works and lifecycle replacement.
- To comply with instructions relating to security and confidentiality.
- Operating as a senior member of the EMCOR Management Team, to lead and support all site based engineering / hard service delivery
- Plan, implement and deliver contract operational plans through effective and Client focussed management
- Design and deliver improvement projects and strategies across the business applying LeanSigma and project management tools to all tasks
- Demonstrable skills and experience implemented in a similar role
- Must have Gas Safe qualified.
- Educated to HND / OND in engineering related discipline
- Able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for position with profit and loss responsibility
- NEBOSH certificate or working towards
- Outstanding communication ability across all levels of internal and external interface
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and develop others
- Effective project planning and project management skills
- Expert practical knowledge of Lean tools and application of techniques to ensure completed delivery
- 25 Days annual leave
- Family friendly benefits
- Car allowance