Audit Director (RI) Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Director with RI status to join their audit team in Leeds. Joining as a key player within the firm you will work across an impressive client portfolio and oversee the firm's audit function.
What are we looking for? You'll be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with extensive audit experience. This Audit Director job in Leeds will suit someone who has exceptional attention to detail, is technically minded and can motivate a team to deliver a high standard of service.Job Purpose
About this firm
- Involved and responsible for leading the audit department
- Supporting the wider Audit Partner and wider Partnership team in the delivery of excellence across the firm
- Support existing clients, as well as build relationships with new ones
- Coach and mentor audit staff and be responsible for supporting with their progression
- Any other project work, as deemed necessary
This modern accountancy practice supports an impressive client portfolio, adopting a proactive approach to client relationships.
Passionate about providing a supportive working environment that supports both professional and personal development, this firm is looking for a forward-thinking professional who can hit the ground running.
This Audit Director job in Leeds is an integral role at the firm, providing the opportunity to lead a successful audit function and work with an experienced and enthusiastic team.Employee Benefits
The successful candidate
- £110,000 to £120,000 pa.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Health care plan.
- Life Assurance options.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Social activities and events.
- Onsite parking.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, with RI status.
- Extensive audit experience.
- Technically excellent skillset across audit matters.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Effective coaching skills for junior team members.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leeds and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.