Reed Accountancy are currently working with an environmental consultancy based in central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager or Management Accountant to provide interim support during a transition period after a recent acquisition.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident individual who is looking for a challenging role with responsibility for month end reporting, group consolidations and the opportunity to look for process improvements.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for creating the monthly management accounts for the business. Reporting to the Europe finance team.
• Produces and oversees a range of reporting including weekly reporting, sales pipeline and cash flow forecasting.
• Should the role continue for the medium term, the Finance Manager will also be responsible for forecasting, budgeting and year end reporting although they will be able to call on the support of the wider Europe Finance team to both help and guide the job holder through these processes.
• Other reporting. Preparing periodic and ad-hoc reports both from the finance system and on Excel. These will support business requirements and finance checks to ensure data is up to date and accurate. This is expected to evolve into more focused analysis to ensure team spends and specific cost areas are well controlled and in line with budget.
• Overseeing the Assistant Accountant & AP Assistant to ensure all transactions are correctly processed. Supporting them to gain additional experience and career development.
• The role is also outward facing to the wider business. This will involve numerous touch points with Directors and project managers to better help them understand business performance and manage finance activities.
The company are operating out of state of the art offices in the Holborn area and have a flexible hybrid working pattern.
If you are immediately available and looking to start a new role asap, please don't hesitate to make your application online ensuring your latest CV is attached to your profile on reed.co.uk