Job Ref: PK-283
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Location: Sidcup, Kent
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time temporary basis in Sidcup, Kent starting ASAP. The role will involve:
- Case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- The role will be Case management (80%)
To apply for this role, you will need to be an Qualified and experienced Occupational Health Nurse Advisor with strong case management experience.