Our client, a growing engineering and construction business is looking to on-board a Financial Accountant to act as the reporting lead within the department, taking on responsibility for a number of business segments.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Production of monthly Management reporting pack covering:
- Actual v Budget Variance analysis & commentary
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items
- Assist with budgets / forecasts preparation
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Work with IT function to enhance & develop reporting capability of newly installed systems
- Working with non-finance personnel to help improve business performance
- Ensure all regulatory & taxation reporting requirement deadlines are met and compliance with these requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Key essentials of the Financial Accountant
- Previous industry experience of working in fast paced environments in construction, engineering or manufacturing sectors is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Financial Management Accounting role
- Extensive communication skills to be able to work with non-finance personnel and contribute on non-accounting issues
- IT competent - especially on Excel as well as experience of working with other systems.
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.