£18.50 - £19.50 (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £44.6k | 44 Hours - Days | 'Good' CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Wigan currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern home which offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract to work flexible day shifts
• A competitive pay rate of £18.50 - £19.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary of £44,616
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation