Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant Jobs Bristol
Pharmacy Technician Jobs Bristol
Full-Time/Part Time opportunities available
We have just been instructed on a fantastic new opportunity for a Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant or Pharmacy Technician looking for a new and exciting opportunity!
Based in Bristol city centre, this is the perfect time to join our dynamic and ambitious independent online pharmacy client and make a real difference in delivering excellence in patient care working in a forward thinking company and unique environment.
They offer an exciting chance to experience a new and different side to the pharmacy sector, with the opportunity to become a valued member of their dynamic and expanding team as they expand their dispensing capacity in-house to meet customer demand.
We are looking to attract and recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working professional person, keen to develop themselves and the business within this diverse role. A confident and logical decision-maker, you appreciate the importance of good communication within a fast-paced team environment. This role would suit a confident and ambitious Pharmacy Dispenser, looking to progress their career within a leading digital organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits Package and Car Parking space is available together with Training & Development opportunities are available for the right candidate.
NVQ2 Dispensary Assistants Course or equivalent NVQ3 Dispensary Technician Course or equivalent
Good interpersonal skills
Willingness to learn
Able to display initiative
Happy and able to accept responsibility
Works well under pressure
Able to work to deadlines
Good numeracy & literacy IT skills- Microsoft Office/Word
Highly organised and reliable self starter
Full Time/Part Time
Attractive Bonus Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Sick pay Schedule
8 hour shift Day shift Monday to Friday
* Picking stock for, and dispensing of private and NHS prescriptions
* Support patients by email and by phone; answering questions and requests; solving customer problems; referring enquiries to the pharmacist.
* Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
* Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; and other pharmaceutical therapies.
* Works with Royal Mail and associated couriers to ensure timely dispatch and delivery of medicines.
* Maintains accurate records by documenting and filing doctors orders and prescriptions.
* Ensures medication availability by working with suppliers to ensure consistent supplies and increasing allocations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing dispensary targets
So if you are looking for a change of environment, more diversity and freedom in your career, then this new online pharmacy opportunity could be perfect for you.
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business