Senior Project Manager- Transformation, Service, Change- London
My client has an urgent requirement for a Senitor Project Manager who has experience in complex organisation and dealing with complex stakeholders. You will need to be people focused and manage complex change demands in an Agile way.
You will have experience with transformation projects with one of the transformation projects already underway. You will be supporting the development of services and navigating interdependencies across people, process, and technical issues.
- Worked in a complex change environment (Higher Education Sector experience highly beneficial)
- Managing complex demands
- Transformation projects
- Implementing Technical Change in an Agile way
- Own problems and build relationships
- Service Integration
- Successful delivery of full lifecycle projects, including defining scope and
- Effective use of project management methodologies, principles and
techniques to plan, monitor and progress projects to completion
- Design and implementation of complex, multiple service end to end solutions
involving IT systems and new business processes
- Management and supervision of a project team involving programme and
operational staff. Influencing team members not under direct management
- Microsoft Office Suit and Windows Operating Systems
If you are interested and available on short notice, please send me your CV asap!
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy