About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.Description:
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater's software platform.
Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe, backed by the foundation of success established by Clearwater in the US.
The Clearwater Client Servicing Team supports clients' daily accounting and investment reporting needs through reconciliation, data validation, and proactive client support. The team is responsible for the on-going servicing of existing clients and seeks to improve clients' day-to-day workflow by increasing their knowledge of the Clearwater platform and providing them with effective solutions to their performance and investment reporting requirements.
We work as an extension of our clients' teams, and we collaborate with them to ensure our product meets their current and future needs.
This role plans and oversees enterprise-level support and servicing activities for clients. Develop client relationship and understanding of client business product installations to identify service needs by working closely with clients to solve complex investments reporting and portfolio accounting challenges, as well as a high degree of collaboration with internal teams.Responsibilities:
What we look for:
- Collaborate directly with clients to build and own valuable relationships and ensure their success
- Manage client inquiries & deliver accurate, daily trading balances, risk metrics, compliance reporting, and performance values
- Find opportunities to establish extra value to clients outside of day to day servicing
- Prioritize and coordinate projects across large and strategic clients
- Handle complex investment accounting, performance, risk, and compliance requests
- Provide client training on best practices around daily operational & trading support using Clearwater
- Advise on how to leverage Clearwater's flexible reporting in monthly/quarterly client statements
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
Desired experience and skills:
- Qualified Accountant (CA or ACCA or CFA)
- Previous experience working in the finance or consulting sector
- Experience working with external clients
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
A first class salary plus benefits plus company stock plus benefits plus holiday plus professional development plus occasional travel when appropriate (USA ad Europe)
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Project management skills