Morgan Philips are delighted to be working with our client to support in their search for a Finance Manager to join their finance function. Our client is a leader in their field and going through a period of exciting growth, offering businesses support in claiming research and development tax credits. We are seeking a qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience finance manager, ideally with experience in R&D tax credit. On offer is a salary of £45,000-55,000 plus benefits.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- At the end of extensive R&D training you will be required to use your knowledge and skills to help our clients in making claims for R&D Tax relief.
The successful candidate will be a qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience accountant or finance manager, ideally with a minimum of 2 years post qual experience. Proven track record of R&D tax relief would be a bonus, but is not essential. You will be an effective communicator, with the ability to business partner both internally and externally.
Salary on offer for this permanent opportunity is £45,000-55,000 plus benefits..