An internationally focused Insurance business is looking to appoint a Finance Manager. The role will provide you with insight into the insurance services sector as well as the opportunity to work in a private equity backed business with a history of significant organic and acquisitive growth.
As the Finance Manager for Revenue & Intercompany, you shall hold a senior position with the Financial Control team and have overall responsibility for our client's end-to-end accounting and financial reporting processes for Revenue and Intercompany. The role will include taking ownership of the accounting processes for the company's c£200m of revenue, ensuring robust processes and controls are in place and striving for 100% accuracy in reporting.
In order to succeed within this role;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification is essential (preferably 3+ years PQE)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Experience of working in a strong financial control environment
- Experience of building accounting and reconciliation processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience helpful, although not essential.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- To continuously improve accounting and finance operational processes and practices, ensuring there are robust reconciliations between different systems and across the balance sheet
- To manage the day-to-day transactional processes in collaboration with other UK functions and the offshore shared service centre based in India
- Own the Management Information and other reporting to the business across all revenue and revenue related areas
- To own the month end accounting process, supporting the Group Financial Controller, to deliver month end on time and to the highest standard
- To undertake monthly variance analysis, feeding into the FP&A team to support them in providing insightful financial information to key stakeholders, including the UK and International Executive
- To support the Group Financial Controller in managing the end to end audit process, ensuring that deliverables are presented to the auditors on time and all queries answered effectively
- To lead part of the accounting team, recruiting talented professionals and establishing a culture of continuous improvement paying particular attention to development opportunities within the team
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall no be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.