IPG Health is home to FCB Health and McCann Health agencies - some of the world's most celebrated and awarded health marketing agency brands. We are a collective of over 45 agencies and 5,000+ people across six continents, all singularly focused on creating game-changing marketing solutions that accelerate progress in health for good and for all. This position sits within our UK team, focused on McCann Health London and FCB Health, UK.Purpose of the role
To assist Group Financial Controller and UK Finance Director in financial management of the IPG Health UK agencies.You'll be a success if you:
Manage UK FP&A process. Responsible for liaising with business account teams and assisting business planning, budget, quarterly and annual forecast submissions to Global Planning. Including but not limited to:
What you'll bring:
- Consolidation of business plans for core IPG Health UK agencies and Specialty Groups.
- Develop improved processes for data collection across the UK offices
- Establish trends and proactively identify risks impacting full year results.
- Develop, communicate and monitor key performance indicators for the UK offices
- Monitor and escalate headcount issues.
- Prepare regular presentations to IPG Health management.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned agencies (clients, revenue mechanics, staffing,) and provide commercially focused advice.
- Partner with commercial finance teams to provide financial insight and optimize profitability and performance through financial analysis and recommending improvement to financial and operational procedures.
- Detailed Financial review of entities including, P&L, Balance sheet, CAPEX requirements, Working capital, Client profitability, new business wins and losses, property leases and business plans.
- Month end review, variance analysis and commentary by office. Focus on potential impact on delivery of year end targets and advising on taking remedial action as required.
- Work on special projects
You'll be rewarded with:
- Newly / recently qualified, ideally from industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel, Word and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to assess financial data and use initiative to recommend actions
- Ability to persuade and influence at various levels
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Experience of Hyperion preferred
- Flexible Time Off - Uncapped Time Off
- Summer Fridays - we finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
- Competitive Salary
- Great training and development
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Healthcare
- Headspace and mental health wellness programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Award
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working
If you feel the above speaks to your career ambitions, then get in touch.Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our mission - to help our client's brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people's lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we're accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.