Are you a dynamic Management Accountant looking for a contract where you can make a real impact? Are you organised with strong attention to detail? Are you available at short notice?
My client is a leading Charity that has a strong mission to help people who need it most. They are looking to appoint an Interim Management Accountant to make a real impact, initially on a 3-month contract with the potential to become permanent. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing routine monthly tasks such as accruals, prepayments, reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Regular reporting of information to support month end management accounts.
- Working closely with the Senior Finance Business Partners to provide insight on process improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and to work alongside and learn from established senior team members. There is also a strong likelihood that the post can go permanent. My client is also adopting a hybrid style model, meaning the successful candidate will be based in their London office twice a week.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as being highly organised.
- Experience working in management accounts with a strong understanding of budgeting and forecasting.
- Have strong Excel skills.
Apply now! Interviews can be arranged as soon as the right candidate comes forward.