Competence & Resource Manager
Do you have resource management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Filton? Guidant Global is helping a collaborative company recruit a Competence & Resource Manager, and the role comes with an hourly rate of £21.98 PAYE or £29.07 Umbrella.
As Competence & Resource Manager, you will manage Resources, Competencies & Learning for Operations and will be responsible for end-to-end resource management activities across plant operations.
In close collaboration with HR, Financial Controlling and a network of Competence & Resource Managers, you will perform the following roles:
· Primary interface to managers and HRBPs for training needs management
· Contribute to and support business and corporate improvement projects
· Organise regular central resource management meetings (at management level) and prepare the relevant inputs to support decision-making
· Support local teams in designing the appropriate mitigation plans.
To apply for this flexible Resource Manager role, you will need experience in resource management and scenarios building/planning. You will also require the following:
· A good working knowledge of the Plants/FALs & VSM along with an understanding of industrial strategy
· Awareness of the relevant financial processes (in particular AOP)
· Awareness of relevant HR processes (e.g., workforce planning, resource review, competence management)
· Project Management skills.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including an hourly rate of £21.98 PAYE or £29.07 Umbrella.
We'd love you to apply for this full time Competence & Resource Manager position in Filton, so please contact Guidant Global today for full details.
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy