A nationally-recognised training provider are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Ledger Co-Ordinator to join their offices based in Aston. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a wealth of experience in a corporate, professional environment whilst working within a supportive and forward-thinking team. Key responsibilities include:
- Processing sales invoices and credit notes from requisitions and email copies as requested
- Setting up debtor accounts on the company finance system
- Reconciling sales invoices to source system where appropriate
- Preparing various weekly/monthly reports to required areas of the business
- Project work with potential new systems or improvements to existing systems
The ideal candidate will be adaptable will excellent attention to detail; they will be highly organised and be a confident communicator, both written and verbally. Previous experience within an all-round ledger position is essential for this position. The ideal candidate will also be proficient in all Microsoft Office services.
If you think this role is for you, please apply online or call Georgina at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 for more information.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.