Partner Financial are working with a fast growth, PE backed multinational E-Commerce business, who have become market leaders with their revolutionary technology. With offices in three different continents and close to 1000 employees, the business has a turnover of £200M and is ideally positioned to continue to expand because of their substantial investment.
The position will report to the Head of Group Reporting. you will be supervising the group's finance and accounting operations globally, offering a great opportunity to define the future structure and reporting of the group.Key responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Owning the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of all subsidiaries
- Liaising with different stakeholders across the business, working to drive improvements on operational finance processes
- Performing technical research, analysis and drafting technical papers on emerging technical accounting issues
- Leading the year end audit process, this includes being the main contact for external auditors and ensuring all financial information is accurately supported
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements for all subsidiaries, assuring they are timely and accurately delivered
- Developing a robust understanding of the financial aspects of the business to promote and implement control mechanisms
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Proactive individual with an inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- A natural ability to build strong relationships, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively with different stakeholders at all levels
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence
- Extensive working knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
Interested candidates should send their CV to Alba Amigo. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation, then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.