Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with this growing, well-respected SME technology business in Coventry, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, to recruit a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be a key member of the finance team, preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts including delivery of the financial reporting information to a high standard of accuracy.Key responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including maintenance of prepayments and accruals.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in completing internal and external audit processes.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Finance partnering with operations to help support more informed decision making across the business.
- Quarterly preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Investigating and explaining variances against budgets and forecasts including any supporting analysis.
- Identifying and driving improvements and efficiencies within current processes and reporting.
- Providing support to the wider Finance division.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with post-qualification experience.
- Proficient in the use of financial reporting systems with a good working knowledge of financial and management reporting structures.
- Highly organised self-starter with a flexible, supportive, and diligent approach. Very hands on and prepared to undertake a variety of tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional and personable approach, able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A focus on continuous improvement.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of applications.
- A positive 'can do' attitude and strong interpersonal skills demonstrating high level of integrity.
- £50,000 - £55,000 salary dependant on experience
- Hybrid working, flexible hours
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (plus the option to buy 3 more days)
- Private Health-care
- 8% Matched Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Lifestyle benefits
- Career progression
Want to hear more? Please apply direct