Senior Management Accountant £50,000 to £65,000
This group of companies offers a wide range of career progression opportunities for an ambitious accountant who relishes automation..
As Senior Management Accountant you will be have responsibility for the smooth running of all aspects of the accounts receivable as well as supporting with the wider company and group management accounting. You will be using enterprise accounting and finance management systems such as SAP B1 you will build exceptionally high quality finance data.
You will be joining a fast growing tech business, which manufactures and distributes an innovative premium product globally. Primary objective and key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant:
This senior role looks after the group's Accounts Receivables including invoicing and billing, collections, ensuring that the AR and treasury management is operate efficiently. It will include providing reports on SAP Bus 1 and working together with the Finance Manager and your counterpart in accounts payable. Using the latest technology will also need to drill down and provide data and analyses of reports.Other duties and responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant:
Skills and Qualifications of the Senior Management Accountant:
- preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements relating to AR, AP, P&L, VAT, supply chain, and balance sheet
- working with and helping to manage the Idocuments automation AP system
- communicating with suppliers on invoicing, statements, and payment terms
- developing and helping to raise standards for process controls
- assisting with forecasting expenditure
- Assist with tax computations and VAT filings to do with production procurement, financial forecasting of production, and draft valuation reports of raw materials balance sheet.
- Assist with stock control, audits, counts
- Communicate and work with the production and engineering teams to ensure total coordinated collaboration between finance and production
- Find ways to improve payment systems and automate tasks in SAP
Bonus skills/experience of the Senior Management Accountant:
- Qualified / Part-qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified / part-qualified
- Knowledge of accounts payable and receivable principles and operations.
- Detail-oriented, mathematical mindset, understanding of accounting categories.
- Knowledge of accounting system GL codings and experience working SAP B1.
- Degree or equivalent in finance and accounting.
- 5+ years' experience in a management accounting role.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/CSV import/export, VLOOKUP.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- SAP Business One or ERP experience and know how
- Manufacturing/supply Chain
- Multi company transactions
- VAT/Duty/Tax/Audit compliance and experience
- Examining and processes supply chain returns.
Send your CV and ask for further details on this exciting role.