Financial Accountant required for a multi billion turnover organisation based in Chester. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for producing and reviewing daily Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. The Financial Accountant will partner with colleagues to investigate and resolve any accounting issues whilst adding value and working autonomously to help grow this market leading global business whilst benefiting from a rewarding long term career.Key Responsibilities
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the financial products
- Responsible for producing and reviewing daily Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Understand market risk profile and risk mitigation techniques and strategies
- Partner with colleagues to investigate and resolve accounting issues
- Manage the month end close process
- Validate reporting to external regulators
- Provide financial insight and partner with colleagues to optimise business performance
- Engage in ad-hoc project work to drive efficiency and enhancement
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Personal integrity and accountability.
- Proactive with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to bring authentic self to work every day
- Excellent benefits and rewards
- Advanced Excel skills