Adele Carr Financial Recruitment
is managing the recruitment process of a national organisation in Liverpool who are keen to appoint an ambitious part qualified / finalist Management Accountant
on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to an internal promotion, the successful new appointment will play a pivotal role supporting the FD with the production of accurate financial information and board packs.
Being an integral member of the finance team, the new management accountant will be heavily involved with month end accounting. This is a commercial role exposing you to provide budgeting, forecasting and business partnering to senior stakeholders.
The ideal applicant will be actively studying ACA / CIMA / ACCA and familiar to producing management accounts to strict deadlines.
You will be guided and supported by a ACCA qualified Financial Controller who has great leadership qualities and who is keen to share ideas, develop your skill set and enhance your career development.
Collaborating with various stakeholders, you will be an ambitious, well-organised individual who is confident working in a team, learning new skills and working with minimal supervision, whilst ensuring a high standard of work is accurately produced on time.The successful new appointment will be responsible for:
The ideal applicant, will be:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review
- Supporting budgeting
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and various commercial reporting
- Working closely with the commercial, sales teams and operations
- Involved in costing analysis
- Produce cash flow forecasts
- Seeking a new opportunity in Liverpool, that will undoubtedly provide you with career progression and development
- Actively studying CIMA / ACCA and aiming to complete their studies over the next year or two
- A quick learner who is capable of working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Possess strong communication, analytic and organisational skills
- A solid team player with the skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders in the team
- Keen to develop and/or implement new working practices and process to improve efficiency's
- A conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail who enjoys learning
- Strong MS Excel knowledge, analysis reporting skills
For an active studlier, this is truly a fabulous management accountant opportunity to gain exposure to supporting the board with key, financial information. You will be part of a supportive team that will nurture your development and encourage you to complete your exams.Interview Process:
This will be a 2 stage interview process with the first being face to face, on site in Liverpool. What's on offer?
Start work immediately on a full time, permanent contract and work for a well-known, reputable organisation who are proud to offer a highly competitive salary including annual bonus, full study support, (2 days off per exam), a collaborative working environment, 4% pension, regular support and training, career development, 33 days holiday, health care, staff discounts, free parkingTo register your interest:
please click APPLY
and forward your details